Monday, August 19, 2019

Pulse

Housatonic, MA - July-August 2019

Every summer I have the distinct opportunity of working with any number of dance studios on their summer intensives and summer dance camps! Sometimes, I even help studios design their programming, putting them in touch with the right artists and curating the themes, key take-aways, and final products.

Last summer I worked with Berkshire Pulse students for 2 weeks, and taught contemporary technique. We culminated the intensive with a film shoot after building a piece based on sensation.
I love teaching students how to feel things while they’re moving. It’s important to me as a performer and choreographer that the audience have a memorable experience, and that starts with the mover. If you don’t feel something - neither will they!

No comments:

Post a Comment