Thursday, May 2, 2013

Archaoism

"...and forgive me because i am a little irrational at times; forgive me, because i am made of an organic composition that is not of this earth. i am from some plane that was not meant to exist here and i have been trying to find my home in vain for what feels like a thousand years. there are times that i think i have found it in your chest, but you are somewhere else and i am here and i think that maybe i have this tendency to over do, this inability to comprehend that maybe my insides are made of too many tender things that these people around me have no interest in.
too many shots down on an empty stomach and all i want to do is kiss you, but instead i think maybe i will climb upstairs, curl into my bed, and remember that there are things inside of me worth loving and maybe maybe maybe one day they will be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment