Monday, June 27, 2011

Make Me Laugh

From: New Jersey
Sent: Monday June 27, 2011 9:55 AM
To: Leighann
Subject: Make me laugh

Tell me a joke...please
___________________________________

OK well I don't really know any good jokes,
Except for blonde jokes...
Which I just feel funny about telling.
A bit of a conflict of interest, wouldn't you say?
So how about this,
I'm really much better at rambling.
I mean I could probably talk to you for like 2 hours non -stop.
I mean I might stop to take a sip of water or something.
So maybe I can talk for 119 minutes straight.
And really about anything.
I could talk about a door handle for 119 minutes without stopping.
I find it to be a bit of a gift.
So in deciding to ramble to you
Rather than tell you a joke,
Which really just simply wouldn't turn out well,
I find that...
Taking up the 15-20 seconds of your time to read this
You will hopefully turn up the edges of your lips...just at ouch..
Or if not...if you're a stone-faced reader...
There will be little chemicals in your brain shooting off saying
"Yeaaa man we like what we're hearing (reading/computing)"
And you'll get a little lighter in the mind.
A little "redder" if it was my mind.
That's something I always found funny.
Most people, when they get angry,
Say that they "see red"
I believe them...because that phrase comes from
People bursting blood vessels out of pure pressure and frustration,
and literally seeing red.
It's a fact ;)
BUT. When I get angry, I don't see dark red...
I see dark gray.
When I get happy I see light red.
Like...first coat of red nail polish red.
Like...see through balloon red.
I wish I could relate colors to colors of fireworks.
Then maybe we could see eye to eye..
I wish we could see eye to eye...RIGHT NOW.
hehe. I'd kiss you I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment