Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something

I think I might be onto something.
I haven't sat still since I was six years old.

Honest, since age six, every day of my life has been thoroughly planned out.
I'm a productivity monster with blonde hair,
and somehow managed to complete every task and challenge set before me.

Strangely enough, in my old age (hah)
things seem to be slowing down almost...
easier....
For a moment I felt very much less alive
very much like I needed to fill some sort of time void with SOMETHING
But when you line the cards up
This girl's gotta full plate. How can I possibly feel like I'm breathing properly?
Like I'm actually having time to think and be still

I felt lazy. I felt like I was missing something.
Then I realized....
I'm just a well practiced do-er.
I'm just good at this.

And something I've added into the mix seems to be giving me a new sense of self
a new air to breathe and rejuvinate.

I think they call it following your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment