Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My God Life Just Fascinates Me

good god...life just fascinates me.

Wanna know what I love? I love seeing veins emerge on the surface of skin. Faces, forearms...do you realize what that means?

Particularly interesting is when there's very little physicality involved, when those veins bare their fangs, it means that blood is boiling. It means that the juice flowing within you has come alive...playing off the triggers going off in your head.

For me, my dance lived in my veins. My heart beat with the pulse of the music....such passion I'll probably never know again. Thinking that even for a few minutes, someone else might be quite passionate enough about something...their heart pumps just so...that their blood begins to race, excited with intention and purpose...

Excited with intention and purpose..

No comments:

Post a Comment